Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM), Gandhinagar requires Junior Research Fellow for the Seaweeds cultivation Program in the Gujarat Coast.
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc. Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry or M.E. Biotech.
Salary : Rs. 14,400/- consolidated
Tenure of the Project : 3 years. The JRF will be recruited initially for 11 months and depending upon the performance the contract will be extended for the project period.
The job responsibilities of the Field Officer :
1. Travelling across the Gujarat coast to identify feasible sites for Kappaphycus cultivation
2. Staying at site for execution of experimental projects
3. Networking with local fishermen to conduct experimental projects
4. Assistance to conduct literature survey and developing experimental project for seaweed cultivation of newer species
5. Overall co-ordination of the program.
Date of Interview : Will be communicated through the email id submitted in the application form.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format to Mission Director, Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission, Block No. 11, 9th Floor,Udyog Bhavan, Gandhinagar.The envelope carrying the application should be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF JRF FOR SEAWEED CULTIVATION PROGRAM.
Last date for receipt of Application : 30th April 2012.
For further details and the application form click : http://btm.gujarat.gov.in/btm/pdf/Field-Officer-Selection-Concept-Paper-md.pdf
This article belongs to Gnaukri ! The original article can be found here: Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) invites application for Jr.Research Fellow
Gnaukri © 2014 - All Rights Reserved